Website privacy notice
This notice explains how we will treat your personal information collected on or via this website.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and will only use it in accordance with this privacy notice.
The information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- any other information you choose to send us. For instance, if you communicate with us by e-mail you are voluntarily providing us with your e-mail address, and if you fill out an enquiry form or a ‘register of interest’ form you are voluntarily providing us with the information you enter.
We use Google Analytics to analyse how people use this website and to help us make it perform better. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.
By using this website you agree to us placing cookies on your computer or any other device you use to access this website.
A cookie is a piece of data placed on a computer’s hard drive that contains information about how a website is used. We use different types of cookies to collect information on how people use this website so we can make it more relevant and helpful.
- ‘Session based’ cookies: These are essential for parts of the website to operate efficiently. We use them to maintain the state of a user’s actions so they do not have to constantly request the same information within a ‘session’.
- ‘Remember me’ cookies: These are permanent cookies which can remember who you are once you have logged into the website. They mean you will not be asked to log in again on future visits. You will be asked for your consent before we use this function.
- ‘Analytics’ cookies: These are used to collect information about how you use the website. For example, they record where you have come to the site from and which pages you have visited. We use this information to help us improve the content and structure of the website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies (see how here). However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How we use your personal information
We will only use the personal information you submit on this website for the purposes specified in this policy or on relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you. We may send these by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive these marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing unless we have your express consent to do so.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
International data transfers
The information you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Areas (EEA).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send in this way.
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may email us at any time to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.)
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites this website may contain links to.
Updating your information
Please let us know if any of the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.